I am truly honored and excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Sunshine Award! I decided to start this blog as a tool for me to process my life and thoughts and maybe build a community of other moms trying to do the same. It is a bonus that people read it and actually get something from it on occasion.
I was awarded both awards by a wonderful blogger afternoonofsundries! Thank you so much for your nominations and for thinking of me. It is a true honor.
As you may know, these awards have rules and these rules are the following:
- Answer Ten Questions
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate at least 10 deserving bloggers
- Place the award somewhere in your blog.
- Favorite Food: chocolate chip cookies!!!!!
- Favorite Actor: I can’t think of a one
- Favorite TV Show: The Biggest Loser – so inspiring
- Favorite Tear-Jerker: Sabrina or Never Been Kissed or Notting Hill or While You Were Sleeping (You may not consider these movies tear-jerkers, but I cried somewhere in all of them)
- Favorite Sport: I tolerate football OK, or maybe golf because it’s long and it gives me plenty of time to read a book while others are watching the game.
- Lucky Number: 5
- Tea or Coffee: A wonder mug of freshly steeped hot tea, for sure!
- Favorite Holiday: 4th of July (it just sits there in the middle of summer all relaxed and fun)
- Twitter or Facebook: Facebook when I look at it, I really love Instagram though
- Favorite Christmas Movie: Christmas Vacation, hands down.
My Nominations (in no particular order) are:
i love 2 sweat (remodel in process here, fun to watch and great ideas)
family to the 5 power (great encouragement for moms on here)
along came ollie (I love her honesty and creativity!)
mommy cook for me (good realistic recipes for us moms)
Home for Now (creative and real!)
Wifommy (honest and real)
did i say that out loud? (funny mom, wife and family stuff)
Cast Light (encouraging)
Defeat Dispair (refreshing)
A Really full Life (inspiring)
Thank you once again for the opportunity to be recognized and honored!