We have had this playhouse for years and it took a beating under some trees. It was overtaken by spiders and very dirty. No one would play in it. We are re-doing our backyard and so I decided it was time to do something with it, or trash it.
So I decided to make it nice, of course!
Here it is in progress. First I built a base for it. The brown floor was my creation and I was very proud of it. With a floor off the ground we will be able to keep it clean and spider free.
Then I made it prettier. It was the best I could do. I’m not a good painter, but I made a window and added flowers. That made a big difference. Next year it should be in the garden with flowers all around.
Best of all, we like it and we use it!